Sunday 26 May 2013

Gloriousness in ze spring/summer Sun

Wehey i'm back to this old blogging game with my 3rd post. Been an interesting few weeks since my first post on here. I presented two shows on Norman Radio (http://normanweb.ntu.ac.uk/Archive/ArchiveShortTerm/Archive2013B.htm) on the Monday and Friday. Was all rather exciting and gave me a real buzz taking the airwaves for an hour  on both days. All my assignments are in now and in the middle of exams.
Our house recently celebrated one of our house mates birthday. Major Tom, who reached the ripe old age of 24 on friday, had an amazing day with friends and plenty of booze and food to be passed around. As you can all see from the photo, he had some pretty amazing presents.

One thing I love about these photos is the epicness of toms face. Really makes me chuckle. Like I said im in the middle of exams (well 1/3rd of the way through to be more accurate), and the 3 exams im doing are law, politics and an essay, all to do with broadcast journalism. So why am I enjoying myself with a good book? Because being in the outside on a glorious day like today doesn't come too much in the year, so take advantage whilst you can. Ladies and gents, I leave you to your Sundayness and catch you in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment