Saturday 1 June 2013

Just when things cant look better

I had an incident with one of my flatmates at the beginning on April. I had just got back from a night out with friends on the Sunday evening/ Bank holiday Monday. I opened the door into our kitchen and I caught him looking through my private messages on facebook on my laptop. He then decided to start throwing verbal abuse at me and to top it all off, threw an empty bottle at me.
Suffice to say I was pretty shaken up and came home to Plymouth in the morning. I phoned up student services on the Tuesday to make a formal complaint. A week later (and a fence and gardening patch done for my parents later) I was informed he was to be removed from the house. My other flat mate had told me he had moved into the flat next door.
Move on to the night of the 1st and 2nd June and me and Tom heard loud music coming from next door. To my delight it was coming from some pretty powerful speakers and the house mate who moved to that flat is right above the kitchen/ dining room where the party is.
Moral of this story: if you do things properly after a bad experience, shits gonna land on them harder.
Keep smiling people

No comments:

Post a Comment