Friday 14 June 2013

Back To Normality?!?

Well exams are over and I'm back down south, and to be honest I couldn't be more happy to be here. That's not to say I'm missing uni life and the friends I've made up there. Said to myself I was going to start by going to my old job and ask for shifts. End up relaxing at home, coming up to see Ellie, and relaxing.
So life's pretty good, but that's not to say I'm not going to get shifts. It's my plan for Saturday, and go for a nice walk in the process.
I had exams like a lot of us students at the end of the year. Managed to get through all 3 exams. Wouldn't have bothered me too much if term hadn't finished on the 7th and my last exam being on the 11th. Well a few days in Nottingham didn't hurt much, well not as much as my dad's hand. Both my parents came up for 2 nights before we headed back down south. He falls over and ends up hurting his hand. Both me and my mum told him to go to A&E, which he did do when we got back. told he broke one finger and fractured the other.
So he's now got two weeks sick and no driving until its healed. Might be waiting a while

No comments:

Post a Comment